Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

And I am back. Mostly, anyway.

There has been knitting. I finished all of the remaining pairs of socks I began last fall:

From left to right: A modified "Gentleman's Fancy Sock" from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks in Trekking 100 (took more than one skein, can you believe it?); Feather 'n' Fan in a Meilenweit cotton blend (can't find the ballband); plain ribbed oversocks in another Trekking Ombre (another missing ballband); and Elfine's Socks in Koigu.


Sadly, not one of these is for me! Two for Mum, one for the Doctor, and one for Someone Else.

These, however, are for me:

(Dry! Dry, Damn YOU, DRY!)


Pattern is Fiber Trends' Felted Clogs; yarn is Lamb's Pride.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Kahla said...

Those clogs are great! I have them in my list of projects.

Have you tried stuffing them with paper towels or newspaper?

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! The clogs are fab, even if they aren't dry. Like the colors. Also, too bad none of the socks are for you, but they are all gorgeous as hell, so stop whining. (The Elfine's are my favorite)

Ang

3:15 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

There you are! :D

Love the socks and the clogs. Could you put the clogs in the dryer to hurry them along? Or am I just crazy and full of sugar?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply scrumptious!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Anonyknits said...

I'm afraid to put them in the dryer -- they might shrink that much more . . . I'll just have to be patient. Things are a lot warmer here than they were, but still too humid for thick felt to dry immediately. I suspect it will be days . . .

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been doing such beautiful socks - they all look absolutely awesome in these gorgeous colourways! And I also love the clogs, absolutely fabulous! Great work indeed!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those socks look delishus. yum!
:o) good to see you! it's been a while! and the clogs?! very nice! are they dry yet???
...
are they dry now?
:o)

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the clogs, Love the socks, Love that you're back! Yay!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sile Convery said...

The pictures of those socks have me almost converted to being a "Sock Knitter"! They are just fabulous!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home