Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hi

Er, yes, I'm still here.

It is just that I'm spending all of what would be my blogging time knitting instead.

The green Weasley needs some seams. (It is looking much better than I thought it would. Now I'm just worried that it is *gargantuan.*)

And the scarf for V needs an hour or two . . . and some serious blocking.

I think I can have it all done in time.

My much-delayed Winter Gift Exchange 2006 is nigh.

What I'm much more excited about, of course, is getting these two projects off my back.

Perverse?

Maybe.

I really don't care.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any finished object is a win.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I'm with Cookie.

Ang

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the satisfaction of finished objects! I hope to experience it soon myself.

Hello from Florida,
Toni

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to see some of these f.o.'s or nearly f.o.'s...as we say in teacher-land, let's have it...

Ang

12:59 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Just wanted to let you know that the Canapone has arrived safely in it's new home! Or perhaps I should say, temporary new home until it's knit up and given out...Thanks!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home